In everyone’s life there are priorities to consider. For a person that has a penchant to over-indulge weed without being able to slow down have their priorities darkened. They lose sight of their need for a beneficial reason to return to his or her life. This is especially true as the reality of their situation wraps their dreams in melancholy memory mode. These people spend their days in the darkness of drug use. Hunger for more, fear, and isolation dictate their lives.
Luckily in the terms of distancing yourself from chronic drug use (no pun intended), there are ways to enlighten yourself that this isn’t the end. This process will also appeal to your desire for instant gratification. It will help you rebuild your current reality with focused projection.
These are some of the future aspects that a heavy weed user stands to gain from abstinence that will feed that reservoir of hope that has been drained from their chronic weed use. The following short list will give you 5 reasons on the benefit of quitting weed. Not only is it going to help you now but think of yourself in 5 years. With the fast paced life we’re living today, 5 years isn’t that far away.
- Restore Health – It’s no secret that any drug has its signature brand of side-effects and weed is no different although minimal compared to others. The chemicals that are passed through into your body affect your metabolism, the rate of normal hormone production, brain chemical levels and neurological events in the brain. Past that, consider your lungs and even your voice. Smoke, contains carcinogens, hot gasses, and toxins that transfer to your respiratory system all the way through. You retard the amount of oxygen supplying your organs, instigates cellular anomalies in the immune system, and coats your taste buds, then vocal chords with the residual tar.
- Reputation Preservation – This part is a big concept to consider, especially for those of the younger persuasion. At the beginning of adulthood, the morality that you seal your name in is the way people will view you. When you are associated with a bad reputation, people tend to make sure that carries forward along with you and that is hard to live down or out distance. The mistakes you make now will show up and tarnish your background checks, and prevent you from holding certain jobs or doing certain things that you may desire in the future.
- Financial Gain – No one knows better than you about the exorbitant expense that you are committing to getting stoned. The cost of the bag, the transportation, the accessories, and then there is the factor of feeding the side effects; binge eating.
- Ambition – Quitting weed and maintain that will allow you to take your future back by being a proactive participant in your life again. You won’t just sit back on the sidelines and say the things that need doing any longer. Now, you will have the driving energy to go after it. You will be fueled with focused thought attention, and educated know-how in the pursuit of your dreams. Topping that all off is now you possess the initiative to get geared up and make things thought a reality.
- Inspiration – The last thing that will rock your world in abstinence from your weed use is that feeling you get when someone says, “I hope to be you, or hope to have the ability to get where you are.” That is the most awesome feeling you will ever experience and the real high that life was supposed to be. All of your struggles will fade away with that ounce of accredited recognition.